About The Aaronson Group
It's very important that you know that your real estate purchase or sale is being handled by competent real estate professionals with a successful track record in the local area. We believe that each of our clients has unique priorities and preferences, and as a result we seek to establish close professional relationships with them in order to best serve their individual needs. Our clients can expect to receive our undivided attention during their real estate transactions - beginning at the moment we are first contacted for assistance. In order to assist each client properly, we find that it is helpful to learn as much about their real estate goals and objectives as possible to customize the real estate purchase or sale process and to concentrate on those areas that will ultimately result in successfully completing each transaction. We have assisted hundreds of home buyers and home sellers during our 23 year career in Orange County residential real estate sales.
Kevin Aaronson | Team Leader
Residential real estate salesperson since 1998 with over 500 closed sales
Over $100,000,000 in recent sales volume
Keller Williams Luxury International, LuxuryRealEstate.com and LuxuryHomes.com Member, Luxury Distressed Property Designation (LDPD), Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), National Association of Realtors (NAR) Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certified (SFR)
Tracks market and pricing trends in Orange County
Specializes in finding the perfect home for our buyers and selecting the most appropriate marketing approach for our home sellers.
Deep market knowledge and extensive experience including distressed properties to ensure our clients get the best opportunities and utmost value.
Is always looking out for his client’s best interests and understands the importance of making the right investment for the right reason at the right place and time.
- Takes the time to listen to the client’s needs and emphasizes the relationship with his clients over the transaction itself.
Emphasis on delivering impeccable service, unparalleled local market knowledge, extensive negotiation strategies and most of all, integrity.
Born in San Diego, California and raised in California. Received his undergraduate degree in business from the University of California at Santa Barbara
- Completed advanced training courses in real estate marketing and client customer care
Lida Azadi | Sales Associate
- Born and raised in Europe, Orange County resident since 2000, currently lives in Ladera Ranch, CA
- Real Estate Professional with over 10 years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Serves her clients with the highest professional and ethical standards. Prides herself on being a fierce advocate for her clients. Strictly maintains her clients rights of privacy and confidentiality.
- Her goals are to continue to build a reputation in the real estate industry for her knowledge, innovation, negotiation skills and care.
- Dual Master’s Degree in Business Administrations
- Fluent in English, Bulgarian, Farsi and Russian
- Maintains a high level of ethical standards
Jennifer Carson | Buyer Specialist
- Born in Omaha, Nebraska, raised in Minden, Nebraska. Orange County resident since 2000.
Residential Real Estate Specialist since 2006.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Kinesiology from Cal State Fullerton graduated Cum Laude.
Detailed Buyer Analysis of customer desires to shorten the process of locating the right home.
Customer Service is a top priority.
- Specialized in Luxury Real Estate, working with Business Owners, Doctors & Professional Athletes.
- Philanthropies include Rapha House “Helping Girls get out of Sexual Exploitation” and St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital.
Rocky Carson | Buyer Specialist
- Born and raised in Newport Beach, CA and a true Southern Californian.
Professional Racket Ball Player since 1997: 4 Time World Champion, 2 Time Pan-American Champion, Current US Olympic Team Member.
Works Diligently with clients to achieve their desires in Real Estate.
Professionalism and Superb client relations are top priority and achievement.
Philanthropies include Rapha House “Helping Girls get out of Sexual Exploitation” and St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, Reaching Your Dream Foundation.
We work as a team to give our clients the most "up-to-date" information available. We work full-time in real estate and have established a wide network of affiliates to assist us in meeting the needs of our clients. From escrow companies to title officers to lenders to termite companies - we are a "full-service" group who will make sure that you are getting the very best service at all times. As Keller Williams’ agents, we belong to the fastest growing real estate company in the world, and as members of the exclusive "By Referral Only" network of real estate professionals throughout the United States we can assure our clients the best service when buying or selling homes throughout the country.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of May 22nd, 2018 at 8:22pm PDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.