Selling Your Orange County Home
We know the process of selling a home can be a stressful time for our clients. That's why we work hard to sell our clients' homes quickly and for the best price possible. It's our goal to surpass expectations and to provide outstanding service to every one of our valued clients.
The extensive marketing plan we execute for our home sellers is not a plan your typical real estate agent carries out. In fact, hardly any agents do what we do! The effectiveness of traditional, passive marketing such as print ads and open houses is progressively declining. Over 90% of buyers search for their home on the internet. To successfully reach this increasing segment of buyers we utilize cutting edge technology and strategies...
Our Extensive Services & Marketing Plan Include:
1. Performing a thorough comparative market analysis to determine the most appropriate listing price for your home.
2. Offering a FREE Interior Decorator Consultation for expert home staging advice to get your home seen in its best light.
3. Professional photography including sunset lighting and pictures to optimize the appearance of your home in all aspects of our marketing and the Multiple Listing Service.
4. Providing professional high quality brochures for potential buyers complete with glossy photos and full details about your home's features.
5. Installing "For Sale" signage placed on your property with our website rider bringing prospective buyers to view your home online.
6. Conduct a broker open house/preview and advertise and host open houses (at seller's convenience) assuring maximum exposure for your home.
7. Listing your home in our local Multiple Listing Service with an extremely detailed description, multiple photos with descriptions, etc. Having a complete and excellent description is key in showing your house off to over 20,000 Licensed Realtors throughout Southern California.
8. Working competently and diligently to get your home on over 125 various websites. Our team constantly researches and studies the latest online trends so we know the best websites that generate the most traffic from online consumers (while most Realtors typically just post your home on the MLS).
9. The most recent trend in online technology is video. Creating a personalized video showcasing your home and its features and posting it on youtube and other video sites for enhanced exposure. We also optimize your video for search engine placement.
10. Creating a professionally produced videocast of your home which in turn will be included in the MLS media section, emailed to thousands of agents and brokers, and added to our other marketing tools. Extremely effective!
11. Advertising your home on Realtor.com with enhanced features-we pay extra to showcase our listings. Realtor.com is a leading website for home buyers searching for a home.
13. Also featuring your home on LuxuryRealEstate.com and LuxuryHomes.com where we have a co-marketing membership including website, unique homes magazine, luxury real estate magazine, social media and more.
14. Seeking 1st page ranking on Google for your home. Optimizing the listing of your home by subdivision and city to get on the 1st page of Google and other search engines.
15. We have over 200 actively looking buyers we work with at any given time. We contact them directly and tell them about your home.
16. In addition to our "actively looking to buy" client list, we have buyers in our database categorized by price range and area. Our team contacts potential buyers wanting your home's features and tells them about the specific amenities your home offers.
17. Your home will have its very own webpage with just your home for sale including multiple photos, virtual tour, school information, demographics and more.
18. Matching up your home to buyer searches in the MLS (otherwise known as Reverse Prospecting). When we find a match, we contact that buyer's agent to let them know your listing matches their buyer's search criteria.
19. Creating a comprehensive print marketing campaign where we advertise your home in several major publications (as market conditions warrant).
20. Sending out "just listed" postcards to the 200 neighboring homeowners, we have found fellow homeowners to be the best advocates for your neigborhood.
21. Featuring your home in both our print and online newsletters.
22. Using an E-mail campaign to our personal database of prospective buyers (3000+)
23. E-mailing a personalized flyer of your home to 20,000+ agents and brokers throughout Orange County.
24. Writing a custom blog about your home and posting it on various sites including Real Estate Webmasters and our Previewochomes site. Blogs are a powerful tool on the internet for enhancing visibility and search engine placement. http://www.realestatewebmasters.com/blogs/previewoc/9803/show/
25. Promoting your home and its features at our Keller Williams office meeting each week to over 200+ Agents and marketing your home via Keller Williams Luxury Homes International.
26. We have found that communication is critical for our sellers. With our electronic lockbox installed at each of our listings, we are able to follow-up on every showing for feedback from agents and their prospective buyers. With this feedback, we can then make recommendations to improve the marketability of your home.
27. Communicating regularly to let you know the progress we're making towards getting your home sold including the number of showings, buyer inquiries, etc.
28. Daily e-mail updates on market activity for your subdivision and/or area including any new listings, price changes and sales.
29. In the current market environment, pre-approval of buyers with a lender is more important than ever. We contact any prospective buyers lender to make sure that they have been pre-approved not just pre-qualified and that assets have been verified before we submit an offer.
30. Our expert in contract negotiation will negotiate on your behalf. Kevin Aaronson is highly experienced and is one of the best in the business!
31. We handle all correspondence and negotiations with the lender, appraisers, escrow, title, and inspectors to ensure a smooth, on time closing.
32. We provide unlimited access to our moving truck-FREE of charge.
You might wonder how or why we implement all these strategies for our home sellers. Experience, determination, technology, systems & more systems is the how. The why is because we truly take pride in getting top dollar for our sellers within the least amount of time. The comprehensive marketing we employ has allowed us to sell our listings with an average sales price to list price of 98.87% in an average of only 27 days. (data taken from the Orange County Multiple Listing Service going back to 1998)
If you have any questions or would like further information on what we can do to sell your home, please don't hesitate to contact us
If you're thinking about selling your home in, please fill out the form below to receive a free consultation.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of October 23rd, 2018 at 8:40pm PDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.