About The Aaronson Group
It's very important that you know that your real estate purchase or sale is being handled by competent real estate professionals with a successful track record in the local area. We believe that each of our clients has unique priorities and preferences, and as a result, we seek to establish close professional relationships with them in order to best serve their individual needs. Our clients can expect to receive our undivided attention during their real estate transactions - beginning at the moment we are first contacted for assistance. In order to assist each client properly, we find that it is helpful to learn as much about their real estate goals and objectives as possible to customize the real estate purchase or sale process and to concentrate on those areas that will ultimately result in successfully completing each transaction. We have assisted hundreds of home buyers and home sellers during our 23-year career in Orange County residential real estate sales.
Our Mission Statement
To provide unsurpassed Real Estate services to our clients throughout the Orange County area. In support of this effort, we will provide real-time, up-to-the-minute information regarding current Real Estate trends, local marketing conditions, and our assessment of the future direction of change in home values and interest rates. All information provided will be custom-tailored to your particular Real Estate goals and will always take into account your personal preferences. Each member of the Aaronson Group utilizes the latest technologies, market research, and business strategies to ensure that their service to you exceeds your expectations.
Our Social Responsibility
Rreal estate is but one pillar of a thriving neighborhood, and we believe our involvement should extend beyond the home. By giving back to the community, we invest in a future that succeeds in making lives better, especially of those who need it most. The philanthropic organizations we support include:
Kevin Aaronson | Team Leader
- Residential real estate salesperson since 1998 with over 500 closed sales
- Over $100,000,000 in recent sales volume
- Keller Williams Luxury International, LuxuryRealEstate.com and LuxuryHomes.com Member, Luxury Distressed Property Designation (LDPD), Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certified (SFR)
- Tracks market and pricing trends in Orange County
- Specializes in finding the perfect home for our buyers and selecting the most appropriate marketing approach for our home sellers.
- Deep market knowledge and extensive experience including distressed properties to ensure our clients get the best opportunities and utmost value.
- Is always looking out for his client’s best interests and understands the importance of making the right investment for the right reason at the right place and time.
- Takes the time to listen to the client’s needs and emphasizes the relationship with his clients over the transaction itself.
- Emphasis on delivering impeccable service, unparalleled local market knowledge, extensive negotiation strategies and most of all, integrity.
- Born in San Diego, California, and raised in California. Received his undergraduate degree in business from the University of California at Santa Barbara
- Completed advanced training courses in real estate marketing and client customer care
Lida Azadi | Sales Associate
- Born and raised in Europe, Orange County resident since 2000, currently lives in Ladera Ranch, CA
- Real Estate Professional with over 10 years experience in sales and marketing
- Serves her clients with the highest professional and ethical standards. Prides herself on being a fierce advocate for her clients. Strictly maintains her clients' rights of privacy and confidentiality.
- Her goals are to continue to build a reputation in the real estate industry for her knowledge, innovation, negotiation skills, and care.
- Dual Master’s Degree in Business Administrations
- Fluent in English, Bulgarian, Farsi, and Russian
- Maintains a high level of ethical standards
We work as a team to give our clients the most "up-to-date" information available. We work full-time in real estate and have established a wide network of affiliates to assist us in meeting the needs of our clients. From escrow companies to title officers to lenders to termite companies - we are a "full-service" group who will make sure that you are getting the very best service at all times. As Keller Williams’ agents, we belong to the fastest growing real estate company in the world, and as members of the exclusive "By Referral Only" network of real estate professionals throughout the United States we can assure our clients the best service when buying or selling homes throughout the country. Please contact us below for any questions you may have.